We take the security of your personal data very seriously:
Users of the LookSize Service and the Executor’s Website,
Users of the customers' website (Online Stores) who cooperate with the executor, use the services of the LookSize and have installed the Script,
- Other people who addressed the executor with any request or claim (you and respect your rights, in particular those relating to the personal data of entities that we receive in the course of our activities on the website and use of the LookSize Service, and seek to protect them.
- For this, we have developed this policy, which is the purpose to inform you about the procedure for collecting, storing and processing personal data and information provided by you on the site of the executor and/or customer and during the use of the LookSize Services.
We are the "Controller" in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (EU General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter - "GDPR"), as well as the "Owner of personal data" in the sense of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" from 01.06. 2010 № 2297-VI.
Before using the LookSize Service and/or the executor's website, you are obliged to read this policy and express your full consent to it by putting a mark on the acceptance of the policy, further use of the LookSize Service and/or the executor's site, including providing your Personal Data.
In case of disagreement with this Policy, please refrain from using the LookSize Service and/or the executor's website.
This Policy is binding on employees/representatives of the executor who directly process and/or have access to personal data in connection with the performance of their duties.
We may update this policy from time to time, including if required by law applicable to the relationship outlined in this policy. Therefore, we request you to visit the Executor's Site to make sure that you have up-to-date information.
DEFINITION OF TERMS:
In this Policy, the terms are used with the following meaning:
1.1. Account — the user's account is created at the time of authorization on the executor's site and/or in the LookSize service, which allows the executor to identify (authorize) the user;
1.2. Acceptance — the User's response to the acceptance of the terms of this Policy. Acceptance of the offer means full, unconditional, and without any changes acceptance by the User of the conditions stated in this policy;
1.3. Personal database — a named set of organized personal data in electronic form;
1.4. Executor’s Website — open for a free visual acquaintance of any person, publicly available website, owned by the Executor, is located on the Internet at https://www.looksize.com/ua/, together with all pages, subdomains, and software that displays information and provides Services;
1.5. Customer's Website (Online Store) — open for free visual acquaintance by any person, publicly available website owned by the Customer, located on the Internet, together with all pages, subdomains, and software, which ensures the display of information and provision of Services;
1.6. Widget — the Executor's tool, which is placed on the Customer's Website and embedded in the Customer's web page, with which the LookSize Service displays the size and compliance of the selected product with the User's Parameters;
1.7. The owner of personal data, the Controller — the Executor who defines the purpose of the processing of Personal data, establishes the structure of these data and procedures of their processing if other is not defined by the current legislation;
1.8. Executor — a natural person-entrepreneur Rodtsevych Taras, who acts based on an Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Associations (entry in the USR from 24.01.2017 for № 2 415 000 0000 079046), which belongs rights to the Site of the Executor, which implements technical improvements through the LookSize Service to the Customer's Site and is endowed with the rights and obligations under this Agreement;
1.9. Customer — a legal entity or natural person-entrepreneur who is the owner of the online store and has passed the registration procedure on the Site of the Executor, as well as installed the Script;
1.10. Consent of the personal data subject — the voluntary expression of the will of the individual (User) (subject to its information) to grant permission for the processing of personal data in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing, expressed in writing or in a form that allows to conclude consent. The consent of the personal data subject may be given during registration on the Executor's Site or during the entry of such data without registration by marking the permission to process their Personal Data on the Executor's / Customer's Site;
1.11. User — a natural person who views information on the Site of the Customer and/or the Executor, who has entered his body parameters and/or orders and/or receives goods using the tools of the Site of the Customer and/or the Executor;
1.12. Processing of personal data — any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including the use of information (automated) systems;
1.13. User Parameters — measurements of the User's body, his age, and gender;
1.14. Personal data — information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified;
1.15. Services — services offered on the Executor’s Site and/or the Customer, including the determination of the size of any type of clothing or shoes of any brand listed in the brands database of the LookSize Service, according to User Parameters;
1.16. User Profile — a set of data that contains User parameters. One Account can contain several User profiles;
1.17. Personal data controller, operator — a natural or legal person to whom the Owner of personal data or the law has the right to process this data on behalf of the owner of personal data;
1.18. LookSize service, Service — a system that determines the size of any type of clothes or shoes of any brand, according to User’s data;
1.20. The personal data subject (hereinafter - the Subject) — any natural person whose personal data is processed by the Executor in accordance with its purposes and the purpose of processing specified in this Policy.
LEGISLATION REGULATING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
2.1. The processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine, including the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" dated 01.06.2010 № 2297-VI, as well as international treaties of Ukraine, the binding nature of which was approved by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
2.2. The processing of personal data of Entities to which the Executor provides services within the European Union, as well as the processing of personal data related to the monitoring of the conduct of Entities within the Union, is carried out in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter - " GDPR ").
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY:
3.1. This Policy applies to Personal Data collected by us or transmitted to us by the Customer through:
- The Executor's Site when providing Services to Users of the LookSize Service and/or registration of the User in the LookSize Service and/or on the Executor's Site; or of the Customer's Site when providing Services to Users of the LookSize Service and/or ordering goods on the Customer's Site.
3.2. This Policy does not apply to data collected through sites, applications, platforms, marketplaces, third party aggregators over which we have no control.
- PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION COLLECTED
4.1. We receive and store any information that you enter in the LookSize Widget and/or on the Executor's and/or Customer's Site when using the LookSize Service, including when registering and creating an Account, provided to us in any other way, except to the extent necessary for the provision of Services through the LookSize Service (personal identification information and impersonal identification information).
4.2. Personal data can be collected and processed automatically (for example, through cookies).
4.3. Personal data contains information that allows you to identify yourself among other individuals. It includes:
Your First name, Last name, e-mail address, contact telephone numbers, Parameters, any other personal information that you send and enter in the LookSize Widget and/or on the Executor's and/or Customer's Site when using the LookSize Service.
4.4. Non-personal identification information means information of a purely statistical nature, which in itself does not identify specific individuals, and which depends on your visits to the Site of the Executor and/or the Customer. The information may include:
- The IP address from which you access the Internet
- The date and time of access to the Site of the Executor and/or the Customer,
- The address of the website from which you followed the link directly to the Site of the Executor and/or the Customer.
4.5. This information may be stored in our contact or administrative databases in connection with our cooperation with you or because we believe you may be interested in receiving information about our activities and Services. This allows us to manage our relationship more effectively, improve our online resources and services offered to you, and target materials that we can send to you, according to interests.
4.6. We do not collect information that is specifically required by law to be processed, such as information about racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, or criminal convictions, or health data, sexual life, biometric or genetic data (in accordance with Article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection").
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
5.1. We need your personal data in particular for:
- Providing you with the necessary Services for which you have applied to the Executor, in particular, to determine the size of any type clothes or shoes, any brand, entered in the database of brands of the LookSize Service, according to entered body parameters;
- Providing you with the necessary goods for which you have applied to the Customer, in particular, to determine the size of any type of clothes or shoes of any brand entered in the brand’s database of the LookSize Service,
- Checking of your rights to access the Account, for other actions that you have the right to perform on the Executor's Site;
- Providing answers to your inquiries, comments, messages, etc.;
- Providing you with information that, in our opinion, could be interesting to you;
- Providing you with information and notifications about your use of the Executor's Site, LookSize Service;
- Other purposes specified in this Policy.
5.2. During the operation of the LookSize Service, the Executor receives from the Customer's Site data on brands, types of goods "tried on" by the User, as well as information on the time and number of Trying’s, data on Users who visited the Customer's Website. This data is used to form the page of the filter "My size", the formation of the LookSize Widget, reporting to the Customer.
5.3. During the operation of the LookSize Service, the Executor receives the User Settings, which are used for the formation of the LookSize Service of the “My Size” filter and/or the operation of the LookSize widget and/or the formation of reports to the Customer.
6.1. We use generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data against loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. However, despite all efforts, we cannot guarantee absolute protection against any threats that arise outside our regulation.
6.2. We ensure that all applicable confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures, are applied to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
6.3. We provide access to information and Personal Data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with our requirements.
6.4. Distribution of Personal Data without the consent of the Personal Data Subject or its authorized person is permitted in cases specified by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
6.5. We are responsible for processing the received Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of current international law and the legislation of Ukraine and impose similar obligations on persons who have access to Personal Data, including processing them, Executor’s with whom we interact in the process of providing You Services or in the process of processing the information received from you.
- The type of browser you use;
- Web pages you have viewed;
- IP address;
- Hyperlinks you have linked to;
- Username, profile picture, gender, any other information you wish to share via third-party sites such as (Facebook, Email, Google+).
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA:
8.1. You can contact us with a request to obtain information on whether we store or process your Personal Data. If such a need arises, you can send a request by going to the "Contacts" section on the Executor's Website.
8.2. The request shall include:
- The last name and first name of the applicant;
- The last name and first name of the natural person in respect of whom the request is made;
- The list of requested personal data;
- The purpose of the request.
8.3. The time period to go through the request for its satisfaction may not exceed ten working days from the date of its receipt.
8.4. During this period, the Owner of the database informs the person submitting the request that the request will be satisfied or that the relevant Personal Data is not subject to the provision, indicating the grounds specified in the relevant legal act.
8.5. The request shall be satisfied within thirty calendar days from the date of its receipt unless otherwise provided by law.
8.6. All employees of the Owner of the personal database are obliged to observe the requirements of confidentiality regarding Personal data and information.
8.7. Deferment of access to Personal Data is allowed if the required data cannot be provided within thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request. In this case, the total term for resolving the issues rose in the request may not exceed forty-five calendar days.
8.8. The notice of postponement shall be communicated to the person making the request in writing, explaining the procedure for appealing against such a decision.
8.9. Denial of access to Personal Data is allowed if access to them is prohibited by law.
8.10. The decision to postpone or deny access to personal data may be appealed to the authorized state body for personal data protection, other public authorities and local governments, whose powers include the protection of personal data, or to the court.
8.11. You have the right to access your Personal Data and settings at any time to make changes or delete them. This can be done through the Account, where you can view and change Personal Data.
8.12. For your safety, some elements of personal data can be changed only by contacting our support service by going to the "Contacts" section on the Executor's Website.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES:
9.1. In case of placing an order by the User on the Customer's Website using the LookSize Service, the Executor shall provide the Customer with information on the User's Parameters.
9.2. We do not sell, transfer, or use your Personal Data for commercial purposes to other parties.
9.3. We have the right to disclose personal data when we honestly believe that the disclosure complies with the current legislation of Ukraine and international law in the field of personal data protection.
9.4. If necessary or for the reasons set out in this Policy, Personal Data may also be provided to public authorities and local governments, courts, government agencies, and law enforcement agencies.
RIGHTS OF THE SUBJECT:
10.1. You have the right to:
- Know about the sources of collection, location of their Personal Data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give a relevant order to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by Ukrainian law, international law;
- Receive information about the conditions for granting access to Personal Data, in particular, information about third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred;
Access your Personal Data;
- Receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by the laws of Ukraine, international law, this Policy, an answer as to whether your Personal Data is processed, as well as receive the content of such Personal Data;
- Make a reasoned request to the Owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their Personal Data;
- Make a reasoned request to change or destroy their Personal Data by any Owner and Controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
- Protect their Personal Data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- File complaints about the processing of their Personal Data to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to the court;
- Apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
- Make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their Personal Data during the consent;
- Withdraw consent to the processing of Personal Data;
- Know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- Protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for you.
10.2. You may exercise other rights in accordance with international law and the law of Ukraine on personal data protection.
10.3. If the Personal Data is deleted at your request, we will only store copies of information that are necessary to protect our legitimate interests or third parties, resolve disputes or enter into any transaction to perform any contract (agreement) you have entered into with us.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD:
11.1. This Policy applies to the User from the moment when during the use of the LookSize Service, the Executor's Site and/or the Customer and/or during the transfer of his Personal Data the User agrees to the terms of this Policy and remains on the Executor's and/or Customer's Site. Information about the User, including Personal Data.
11.2. We will not store your data longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are processed or to comply with statutory requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period, we determine the nature and category of Personal Data, the purposes for which we process them, and whether we can achieve these purposes by other means.
11.3. Personal data are subject to deletion or destruction from Personal Databases in cases established by the legislation of Ukraine and/or international legislation.
11.4. We make changes to your Personal Data at your request if this information is inaccurate.
Edited on 02/02/2021