Google Analytics settings
To display the Looksize user segment in your Analytics, follow this link.
Select Any View and click Create.
In the next step, if necessary, rename the segment and click on Save.
To view the audience of Looksize users, go to Audience->View and Add a new segment "Looksize_Visitors".
Google Analytics 4
In order to display Looksize users in your Google Analytics 4, you first need to create an Audience:
1. In the analytics navigation panel on the left, click Admin.
2. In the Resource column, click Audiences > New Audience.
3. Click Create custom audience.
4. Enter a name (for example Looksize Visitors) and a description of the audience. With this data, you will be able to identify the audience in the control table.
5. Click Add new condition and select Events > LS_Visitor to include Looksize users in the audience.
6. Save all changes in the upper right corner.
Once you've created an audience, you need to map it. For this:
1. Go to the report you need
2. At the top of the page, click Add comparison
3. In the Select parameter field, specify Audience name
4. In the Parameter value field, select the previously created Looksize Visitors audience and apply the changes